- The Stainless Steel Survival Folding Gravity Hook is a cross constituted with a mechanical claw and a grappling hook.
- When it touches down naturally, the jaws are pushed open due to gravity. And the jaws close when reversed.
- Tie any rope or string that is firm enough for large weight to the ring buckle at the bottom, then use it for catching, removing bottle caps, towing a broken car, and even using it as an emergency weapon.
- The provided O-rings keep the Stainless Steel Survival Folding Gravity Hook closed firmly.
- This high-quality and durable Stainless Steel Survival Folding Gravity Hook can be used in all kinds of outdoor activities and wilderness survival and adventure activities.
- It's one of the perfect choices for outdoor enthusiasts. Please make sure that the rope or string that you tie is firm enough for the large weight.
- The hook claw reaches the highest level of hardness by using the oil quenching process and hence provides extreme operating reliability.
- The claws can expand and collapse which makes it very easy to carry.
- Ultra Durable and Compact: The strong bearing can hold up to 770lbs! Only 11oz and compact enough to fits easily into any pocket or bag
- Perfect 2-in-1 hook: It comes with one Survival Grizzly Hook in SUS304 stainless steel and one Bat Gear Tie
- Easy to Use: Tie any rope or string that is firm enough for a large weight to the ring buckle at the bottom. Then use it for catching, opening the covers of bottles or cans, pulling the broken car even an emergency weapon. The provided O-rings keep the Survival Grizzly Hook closed firmly
- New and unique design: Cool and eye-catching appearance, it can grab objects exactly.
- Strong magnetic force: With two rubber O-rings, it can tighten and fasten the grappling hook.
- Small and compact: With folding claws, can expand and collapse, easy to carry.
- With a bat gear tie: Used for emergency connect and hanging things.
- 1 X Stainless Steel Survival Folding Gravity Hook